The Drummers Roadmap to Professional Performance in Music
Play drums rock solid in musical situations like a pro!
Get started now!
Preview the Course Outline Below
Drummer. Musician. Artist. Performer.
This course is a different approach from the usual drum lessons you'll find online, and even in person. It's not only about learning new fills, beats, or sharpening your chops.
This is about becoming a skilled authentic musician, performer, and musical artist (as a drummer). We need to remember as drummers is we ARE musicians. We ARE artists. A real artist knows how to articulate all of his knowledge and training in a musical context.
This course has a multi faceted purpose to build your vocabulary and will ultimately help shape you into a more musical, well rounded artist that is more than just the "average" drummer.
Key skills this course will help you develop
- Quickly Break Down Songs to Understand The Structure and Drum Parts.
- Become Efficient & Effective At Learning Songs for Gigs, Auditions, or Church.
- Expand Creativity To Play More Musical Fills and Grooves that Work in Music.
- Sharpen Chops to Execute Drum Parts Flawlessly to Perform Professionally in a Recording or a Live Performance.
- Gain Musical Knowledge to Write and Arrange Better Drum Parts in Songs.
- Build Confidence Behind the Set to Lead the Music and Your Fellow Band Mates Better.
4 Songs to Learn and Master on the Drums!
Imagine you're my backup drummer stepping in for me while I'm away
- Learn step by step every key drum part in each song, as well as all grooves, fills, leads, builds, and also, HOW to execute those in a way that gives you the professional edge.
- Not only will you be learning tons of new fills and grooves in this course, but you will be learning new ways to apply drums in music.
Perfect for Every Skill Level
- If you are a beginner drummer this course will be challenging, that's ok! Nothing makes you grow faster when you take on a massive goal and set your mind to something over your head. It is a sure way to drastically improve your drumming in the least amount of time.
- If you are an intermediate drummer with little gigging experience or live performances, this will greatly help you develop your chops, time, vocabulary, musical performance, and musical knowledge. By learning the drum parts and mastering the songs you will be able to learn and play any pop/rock song you come across and it will set you up for success as you start to play gigs, freelance, or join a band.
- If you are an advanced player with gigging experience then this is a course that will sharpen your skills and test your performance. How fast can you learn the songs? How fast can you get these down and record yourself playing the whole song perfectly all the way through? Put yourself to the test and strengthen any weak links you have.