Ask Yourself These 4 Questions to see if the Chop Builder Course is Right for You!
- Do you want to clean up your playing and sound like a pro?
- Do you want to improve your sense of time?
- Do you want to improve on your hand speed and kick speed?
- Do you want better hand and foot coordination?
- Do you want to strengthen your weak hand and be more balanced?
- Do you want tighter and cleaner sounding fills and grooves?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions then this course is for you.
The Importance of Training
Just how athletes train their body parts for optimal performance in their sport, we as drummers need to train our own limbs for better performance on the kit!
If you have all the knowledge but can't execute what's in your head clean on the drums, what's the point?
In order to be a solid drummer you need both knowledge and physical ability to make your drumming stand out among the rest.
Stop playing sloppy grooves and fills, and learn the exercises to make you into a professional player.
Better Training = Better Results & Better Opportunities
With training in the right areas you will get more gigs, get more referrals, and stand out among other average joes.
With this course you get 6 lessons that are designed to focus in developing these key areas of drumming:
- Sense of Time
- Limb Independence
- Linear & Non-linear Coordination
- Synergistic Limb Control & Precision
- Speed & Accuracy
- Dynamic Range & Intensity
- Musicality & Flow
These exercises were designed to target specific deficiencies in your playing and help mold you into a professional sounding player.
Don't miss out and start training seriously today with these key exercises and routines.
Just Click Below to get Started!
StartPair Up Your Paradidles- Flow & Weak Hand Development (8:25)
StartKick Speed & Linear Coordination Exercise (7:02)
StartIsolation Flam Burnout- Hand Speed & Consistency (11:00)
StartKick Displacement Exercise- Precision & Control in Grooves (7:38)
StartPermutations & Accents- Exercises for Balanced Hands (12:23)
StartKick Drum Control- Time, Speed, & Coordination (9:39)